-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014
5:27 PM To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

For the purposes of this poll, assume the "authorities" have stipulated
that you can only use three software programs to do your job.

What would be your three programs? No, Microsoft Office is not one program.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)
A L L E N   D E S I G N S
Consulting Structural Engineers
33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221