OT: Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHuEHpxBEjU

My younger brother James has been a "pro-am" singer-songwriter since he was
 a teen. He enjoys writing and performing his own material, has done so for
 years.

My late brother in law, Paul Rohrbach, approached him a few years back with
 a poem he'd written, asking James if he would please help him set it to
music.

This is James performing the song at Paul's funeral this past Saturday in
McCalla, Alabama. (My apologies for the sound quality. It was captured with
 a handheld video camera by James' girlfriend).

Again, sorry for the intrusion, but you guys are believe it or not some of
my best friends (yeah, what does that say about MY socialization skills?)

Regards,

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Lead Civil/Structural Engineer
CRA Engineering Group, Inc.
6320 Rothway
Suite 100
Houston, TX 77040

Phone: (713) 734-3090
Direct: (832) 485-5251
Cell: (281) 450-8426
Fax: (832)485-5213
Email: wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com
http://www.craworld.com/
[CRA since 1976 + 50best_colour]

[CRA-SMART_l-c]
This communication and any accompanying document(s) are confidential and
are intended for the sole use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
 recipient, please notify me at a telephone number shown above or by return
 e-mail and delete this e-mail and any copies.  You are advised that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance
upon the communication without consent is strictly prohibited. Thank you.