-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014
12:25 PM To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

O.K., maybe three programs isn't the best question.

Rephrase:
What is the minimum number of computer programs you need to do your job
without sacrificing productivity and quality and what are they?

I use a browser, MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook as well as AutoCAD and
Revit. I could "cheat" and use a browser for Office 365, and AutoCAD 360,
but I would still be using the same number of programs.

So, my answer is 7. If required, I could pare down to browser, Excel and
AutoCAD (3).

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)
A L L E N   D E S I G N S
Consulting Structural Engineers
33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
V (949) 248-8588 • C (949) 374-1536
www.AllenDesigns.com

Truncated 1032 characters in the previous message to save energy.