Re: Poll: Software

I'd go with 1) AutoCad 2) MS Excel and 3) Enercalc. Bigger projects require
Risa 2-D or Etabs for the really, really big projects. Most of what I'm
doing now are evaluations with a handful of spreadsheets.

Fridays get the added bonus of burgers and beers. :-) Cheers!

David

On Monday, February 17, 2014, Jim Getaz <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com> wrote:

> Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Email and Calendar, 3D modeling and database
> software, Adobe, scanner software, while I do not use a finite element
> program every day, there are times when nothing else will do, and two
> precast concrete specific programs. So 9. I suppose I could do in Excel
> what I do in Word, but I like a word processor for letters, etc. I could
> get along without manipulating pdfs, but it would be more work.
> Old-fashioned tools: landline telephone, pen, pencil, eraser, colored
> markers and pencils, whiteout, stapler and staple puller, paper recycling
> bin. Jim Getaz Precast Concrete Engineer

Truncated 1212 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
David Topete, SE