-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Fanger Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 1:52 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

Design:
Excel (Visual Basic)
Auto CAD
RISA 3d

Everything else:
Chrome
Word
Outlook

Currently do a lot of calculations by hand.  Someday I want to try MathCAD
or some equivalent, to see if that is a better solution than hand
calculations.  Does anyone have any experience using a math / word
processing program for "hand" calcs?  If so what do you use and what are
the added benefits?

Nick Fanger, SE

Kish Rigging, Inc.
5400 Commerce Ave.

Truncated 1056 characters in the previous message to save energy.