-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of nma Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 11:50 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

Playing?
Before I started trail running, I had an old 1936 sail boat - Pajara in the
 SF Bay.  Raced and sailed it a lot as well spent time rebuilding. It was a
 SS New York 32 design - 45 feet overall - 29000 lbs displacement. Loved to
 single hand.  Moved to the hills and started the all day runs :-) .  Got
hurt in 2006 (don't fall down stairs) and recently started again -
basically fast (to me) walking.

Neil

On 2/17/2014 10:35 AM, T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. wrote:
> So, you don't want to play, Neil?
>
> :o)
>
> T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)
> A L L E N   D E S I G N S
> Consulting Structural Engineers
> 33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221

Truncated 431 characters in the previous message to save energy.