-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of nma Sent: February-17-14 12:59 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

Actually I did that last night and thought we were opening up some other
topics in the nonsensical  vein.

A question:  If you are reviewing submittal from someone on a fairly
complicated structure.  There are no detail drawings of the structure and
the input doesn't reference any drawings although there is just on drawings
 that tells you how much the structure weighs, in this case some industrial
 equipment, some outlines and the anchorage plan.  The input provides a lot
 of pretty colored comic book like graphics - but not much more than some
max. stresses on some parts of the structure.   Would you accept something
like this if you have to sign off on it?

Neil

2/17/2014 12:47 PM, T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. wrote:
> I was referring to playing the software poll game, Neil.
>
> T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
> ALLEN DESIGNS
> Consulting Structural Engineers

Truncated 726 characters in the previous message to save energy.