Re: Poll: Software

You are right if it is simple. But it is about 200 pages of input and about the same output. There are some sections for connections - what we don't see the original design details for the connections.

Neil

On 2/17/2014 1:05 PM, Thor Tandy wrote:
Sounds like simple output ... if so, and I was going to use the results,
without knowing the input, I probably wouldn't accept it as is.

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, FEC
Victoria, BC
Canada
Email: vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net
Please consider the environment before printing out this e-mail

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of nma Sent: February-17-14 12:59 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

Actually I did that last night and thought we were opening up some other
topics in the nonsensical  vein.

A question:  If you are reviewing submittal from someone on a fairly
complicated structure.  There are no detail drawings of the structure and

Truncated 735 characters in the previous message to save energy.