-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of nma Sent: February-17-14 1:32 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

You are right if it is simple.  But it is about 200 pages of input and
about the same output.  There are some sections for connections - what we
don't see the original design details for the connections.

Neil

On 2/17/2014 1:05 PM, Thor Tandy wrote:
> Sounds like simple output ... if so, and I was going to use the
> results, without knowing the input, I probably wouldn't accept it as is.
>
> Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, FEC Victoria, BC
> Canada
> Email: vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net
> Please consider the environment before printing out this e-mail

Truncated 331 characters in the previous message to save energy.