Re: Poll: Software

I agree with you and we can go on and on. Sometimes they are trying to wear us out. But the sequence could be:
1.    Good complete submittal - turn around one or two weeks.
2.    Poor submittal - numerous turn arounds - one month to six months.
3. Awful submittal - never approved and sometimes the manufacturer hauls away his unit and the customer (my client) has to start over.

Neil