Re: Poll: Software hijacked to other engineers questionable submittals.

Sorry, you are correct and I apologize. Have about six tasks going today (did get the garbage out) and I don't multitask very well anymore.

Neil  - can't believe this weather in the middle of winter - a balmy 63.
(talked to my cousin in Minnesota the other day and wondered why he was talking so much. Turned out it was 4 degrees and he didn't want to go out of his house.

On 2/17/2014 2:15 PM, T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. wrote:
Thanks for the hijack, Neil.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
V (949) 248-8588 • C (949) 374-1536

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of nma Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 2:09 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

I agree with you and we can go on and on.   Sometimes they are trying to
wear us out.  But the sequence could be:
1.    Good complete submittal - turn around one or two weeks.
2.    Poor submittal - numerous turn arounds - one month to six months.
3.    Awful submittal - never approved and sometimes the manufacturer

Truncated 700 characters in the previous message to save energy.