-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of nma Sent: February-17-14 2:09 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

I agree with you and we can go on and on.   Sometimes they are trying to
wear us out.  But the sequence could be:
1.    Good complete submittal - turn around one or two weeks.
2.    Poor submittal - numerous turn arounds - one month to six months.
3.    Awful submittal - never approved and sometimes the manufacturer
hauls away his unit and the customer (my client) has to start over.

Neil

On 2/17/2014 1:57 PM, Thor Tandy wrote:
> My $0.02 worth.
>
> FWIW pages of output etc are soakers of time unless one is looking for
> specific information but even then, IMO, the submitter should either
> be summarizing the critical results with associated input parameters
> or providing the (relevant) output for referencing to the details ...?
>
> Pages of computer fluff are often a sign of laziness, avoiding
> responsibility for the exercise and/or trying to impress the Client ...
> uh oh ... talking about myself again ...

Truncated 524 characters in the previous message to save energy.