-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Thor Tandy Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 5:38 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Poll: Software

I might have slightly gone off-thread but I assume you are describing the
situation where a submittal is to be reviewed, accepted and signed off as
complying with primary design intent.

Anyway, no matter the format, the submittal should be sufficiently succinct
 (or detailed) so that the design is clear enough that a third party can
"read", agree/disagree and accept without significant iteration.  And, a
picture is worth, how much?

I must stop pontificating and get back to work!

LOL

Thor