Re: Poll: Software

I'm with you on SODA. The developer (same people, new name: now Waterloo Eccentric Software Inc) brought out SODA Graphix with graphic input, colour and all that stuff. I just don't think it has the same ease of use as SODA. I also had built a big library of jobs which I don't feel like converting. They are easy to talk to. When SG came out, I wrote a letter with some criticisms and they called and wrote to me.
Gary Hodgson