RE: Texas PE Criminal Backgournd Check Instructions

See Matt's reply. Nothing else need be said.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Ransom Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:49 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal Backgournd Check
Instructions

I know that there was some discussion about this a few weeks back but I'm
not clear on the motivation. Is there a big issue with felons holding
themselves out to be P.E.s in Texas? I recall that there was some
questionable character involved in the NFL practice field shelter collapse
a few years back but ...