-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:06 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal Backgournd Check
Instructions

I'm not sure what the motivation is on the part of the Board other than
like all of the other state Boards they have legislated power to pretty
much do whatever the heck they want to.

If you want to change things you either need to get elected to the state
legislature or appointed to the board.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc. Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Ransom Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:49 AM To:
seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal
Backgournd Check Instructions

I know that there was some discussion about this a few weeks back but I'm
not clear on the motivation. Is there a big issue with felons holding
themselves out to be P.E.s in Texas? I recall that there was some
questionable character involved in the NFL practice field shelter collapse
a few years back but ...