-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:31 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal Background Check
Instructions

Tru Dat

Wasn't one of the 9/11 terrorists from Germany educated as a structural
engineer?

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc. Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Joel Adair Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:45 AM To:
seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal
Background Check Instructions

I think you're probably right.  On the other hand, another possible reason
that I could see someone feeling that this would be justified would be for
concerns about terrorism.  If a terrorist organization will take the time
to have its members trained in the U.S. as pilots, I wouldn't put it past

Truncated 605 characters in the previous message to save energy.