-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Joel Adair Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:45 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal Background Check
Instructions

I think you're probably right.  On the other hand, another possible reason
that I could see someone feeling that this would be justified would be for
concerns about terrorism.  If a terrorist organization will take the time
to have its members trained in the U.S. as pilots, I wouldn't put it past
them to have them educated and employed as structural engineers, where they
 might be able to get enough knowledge and inside information to identify
potential vulnerabilities.

-- Joel

the structural alliance
Dallas, TX