-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:01 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal Background Check
Instructions

The most aggravating issue about this background check to me is that they
are not accepting recent previous background checks for things like fire
arms permit.

This is similar to Texas being so hard headed at one time about not
accepting the NCEES Record.

In either case, similar to when you fly you just have to go ahead and take
your shoes, belt and everything else they ask you to take off of your
person , or else don’t fly.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc. Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Lloyd Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:34 PM To:
seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal

Truncated 1275 characters in the previous message to save energy.