RE: Texas PE Criminal Background Check Instructions

WOW!!!!! C'mon, they didn't see that coming?

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 7:19 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal Background Check Instructions

Unable to register for background check as an out of state applicant.

When I follow the explicit instructions on the FAST application and enter
my Zip Code for scheduling an appointment I am ONLY given locations in
Texas.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc. Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657