Re: Texas PE Criminal Background Check Instructions

No engineering society raised an issue about this when it was being debated in the state legislature. It was passed, is now in operation and still no outcry from any but a few individuals. I read the publications of several organizations and I have not found anything written against this.

From my research, this legislation was backed by Homeland Security. Right now it seems that going against this law is like pi**ing into the wind, you are just going to get wet.

*Davis G. Parsons II PE RA *
/Texas Engineer 42397//
Texas Architect  9462/