Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Davis Parsons Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 1:22 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas PE Criminal Background Check
Instructions

No engineering society raised an issue about this when it was being debated
 in the state legislature. It was passed, is now in operation and still no
outcry from any but a few individuals. I read the publications of several
organizations and I have not found anything written against this.

 From my research, this legislation was backed by Homeland Security. Right
now it seems that going against this law is like pi**ing into the wind, you
 are just going to get wet.

*Davis G. Parsons II PE RA *
/Texas Engineer 42397//
Texas Architect  9462/
Fort Worth, Texas
817.366.0976

On 2/21/2014 12:07 PM, Donny Harris wrote:
> This conversation makes me grin a little between grimaces... it is
> sounding a lot like many I have heard over and over around my parent's
> dinner table.

Truncated 1167 characters in the previous message to save energy.