Re: Earth friction on sonotubes

Doesn't the Sonotube usually rot out? I've seen something like this also but in metal sheds made out of bent tubing and corrugated sheet metal. The prospective client came to me because his engineer couldn't get this design passed by the local jurisdiction.

Neil Moore, PE, SE
neil moore and associates
consulting structural engineers
shingle springs, california