Re: Earth friction on sonotubes

I agree on spending the money up front versus coming in later to correct problems. Now if i can get the owner on board...

On 2/24/2014 12:09 PM, Daryl wrote:
Drew,

Everything technical you have written seems reasonable and correct.

I can't comment much on cost because construction costs are VERY site specific. I would expect, however, that the marginal cost difference between the "el cheapo" foundation and a good foundation is likely to be very small compared to the possible cost of correcting problems resulting from a bad foundation design.

Regards,

Daryl