Below-Ground Vault or Wet-Well for Fire Water Storage

This is kinda civil-y, but I thought someone here might have some idea if
there are any governing requirements I need to be aware of.

We've got a fire water system going on that will use water piped in via
large-diameter conduit from a nearby natural reservoir (a riverine lake, to
 be exact). The notion is that water will fill a large underground vault or
 wet-well atop which the pumps for the system will sit.

At the time of actuation, the water would be drawn up from the wet-well,
and we're sizing the pipe and vault to make sure it doesn't suck dry while
this is happening.

But what I'm wondering is, are there any requirements for the vault itself
beyond the usual provisions from say ACI 318 or ACI 350. Anything from
AWWA, or NFPA, that I would have to make sure I follow in designing the
vault? Perhaps there are minimum requirements for strength or some-such
thing similar to what is in ACI 350 - which is more properly for SANITARY
facilities.

Thanks for any input.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Lead Civil/Structural Engineer
CRA Engineering Group, Inc.
6320 Rothway
Suite 100
Houston, TX 77040

Phone: (713) 734-3090
Direct: (832) 485-5251
Cell: (281) 450-8426
Fax: (832)485-5213
Email: wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com
http://www.craworld.com/
[CRA since 1976 + 50best_colour]

[CRA-SMART_l-c]
This communication and any accompanying document(s) are confidential and
are intended for the sole use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
 recipient, please notify me at a telephone number shown above or by return
 e-mail and delete this e-mail and any copies.  You are advised that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance
upon the communication without consent is strictly prohibited. Thank you.