Questions regarding composite steel form-deck

All:

I have a question from a contractor who I believe is not familiar with
composite steel deck for floors, and who says he wants more detailed
information on the end-, edge-, and gap-closures we show on our engineering
 drawings.

Basically, I spec'ced out the deck, chapter and verse, then noted that the
supplier should figure out all the stuff that goes with that for the above.

It sounds as though he wants us to detail everything.

I'm not well-versed in how this goes other, but assumed that so long as we
show where everything goes, and the dimensions are clear, a typical deck
supplier would handle this.

Any comments based on experience?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Lead Civil/Structural Engineer
CRA Engineering Group, Inc.
6320 Rothway
Suite 100
Houston, TX 77040

Phone: (713) 734-3090
Direct: (832) 485-5251
Cell: (281) 450-8426
Fax: (832)485-5213
Email: wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com
http://www.craworld.com/
[CRA since 1976 + 50best_colour]

[CRA-SMART_l-c]
This communication and any accompanying document(s) are confidential and
are intended for the sole use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
 recipient, please notify me at a telephone number shown above or by return
 e-mail and delete this e-mail and any copies.  You are advised that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance
upon the communication without consent is strictly prohibited. Thank you.