Re: Questions regarding composite steel form-deck

Bill,

I bet he is trying to but the deck himself along with the closures and needs details on these items so he doesn't have to get a deck detailer involved. You probably will not get any submittals on this either.

There are steel service centers who buy runs of different deck from a mill like Vulcraft. Here at Irwin Steel we buy deck like that when we need one or two sheets, it is easier than going to the mill.

*Davis G. Parsons II PE RA *
/Texas Engineer 42397//
Texas Architect  9462/
Fort Worth, Texas