-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Davis Parsons Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:20 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Questions regarding composite steel form-deck

Bill,

I bet he is trying to but the deck himself along with the closures and
needs details on these items so he doesn't have to get a deck detailer
involved. You probably will not get any submittals on this either.

There are steel service centers who buy runs of different deck from a mill
like Vulcraft. Here at Irwin Steel we buy deck like that when we need one
or two sheets, it is easier than going to the mill.

*Davis G. Parsons II PE RA *
/Texas Engineer 42397//
Texas Architect  9462/
Fort Worth, Texas
817.366.0976

On 2/25/2014 11:34 AM, Polhemus, William wrote:
> All:
>
> I have a question from a contractor who I believe is not familiar with

Truncated 733 characters in the previous message to save energy.