Texas Architect  9462/
Fort Worth, Texas
817.366.0976

On 2/25/2014 1:36 PM, Polhemus, William wrote:
You may be right, but this is bizarre given that (a) it's a T&M job, and
(b) this guy's likely never done this sort of thing before.

However, there's nothing certain contractors will do that would surprise me anymore.

Bottom line: they didn't pay me to detail this stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Davis Parsons Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:20 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Questions regarding composite steel form- deck Bill,

I bet he is trying to but the deck himself along with the closures and
needs details on these items so he doesn't have to get a deck detailer
involved. You probably will not get any submittals on this either.

Truncated 535 characters in the previous message to save energy.