Re: Questions regarding composite steel form-deck

Bill,
The AISC publishes a Code of Standard Practise. I believe the Canadian version may be similar in that it spells out the responsibilities of the various parties and that may help you. Best of luck. I have had to fight with contractors whose attitude was that the engineer was to supply everything including shop drawings.
Gary