Re: Fiberglass "Tile" Concrete Forming System

Matthew,

I kicked on the link and got some significant misinformation. It told me that Lee Kavern (a name they obviously got from my facebook page) uses Pinterest. Now Lee Kavern is the mother of a couple of teenage boys and the wife of one of my son's best friends. She's an artist and a fiction writer; she's one of the masses of very nice people who often don't know the difference between concrete and cement; I doubt that she's ever even heard of Pinterest. I would, therefore, recommend that you not rely on anything they say without verification.

That said, the concrete forming system that I saw on the web page looks interesting. I shall watch this space with interest to see what others have to say.

Regards,

Daryl