Project Director position,Kuwait

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Kuwait!

Just to introduce ourselves, we are head hunters specialized in
Architectural and Construction Engineering. Right now we have a project
director position with one of our client. It is one of the largest
hospitals in Kuwait. For this position core experience in hospital projects
 is mandatory. The client is the main contractor and is in a global company
 with a track record of 100 years. They have strong presence in the Middle
East region with several projects.

-At least 25 years of work experience qualified Civil Engineer/Related
Engineering  Discipline- Strong hands of experience of contracts, claims,
quality and safety.

Kindly let me know your interest so that we can take it from there.

Kindly drop an email to writemailtoarun(--nospam--at)gmail.com
/arun(--nospam--at)searchjobskuwait.com .This position is the number 1 in the
project.(talking about the range is from  upto 20 K USD per month,tax
free).

if it is unrelated to you,kindly ignore this msg/email.

Thanks,Arun.

Thanks and best regards,Arun Raviwww.searchjobskuwait.com|openings :
www.searchjobskuwait.blogspot.com |arun(--nospam--at)searchjobskuwait.com /
info(--nospam--at)searchjobskuwait.com Evershine General Trading Co.Jleeb Al
Shuyokh,Mubarak Commercial Complex1st Floor,Office No. 13,Kuwait-Farwaniyah
 P.O Box 34.Contact: (965) 97316064Fax:965-24343224p.s:we do not
accept/charge any money from the applicant/candidate.-Delivering
exceptional talent for companies in Construction Engineering-