Re: Fiberglass "Tile" Concrete Forming System

Greetings

do we have a forum like this that makes their reference from the BS or EURO
code. either here or UK. pls refer me too

Dave

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 10:34 PM, Matthew Stuart <MStuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com>
wrote:

> No one has seen this type of forming system before?
>
> D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng
> Structural Division Manager
> Pennoni Associates Inc.
> Office 215-222-3000 x7895
> Mobile 908-309-8657
> http://www.pennoni.com | mstuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com

Truncated 492 characters in the previous message to save energy.