RE: USGS Web Site

I'll just write my own app with the spreadsheet data.

Nick Fanger, SE

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 1:52 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] USGS Web Site

It's my opinion, but...

There were too many such shenanigans going on. For instance, it takes no
administration to leave a website running. I tried to use the JAVA Applet
during that time, and it would not function because it apparently "phones
home" to the website for some reason.

There were many other instances of silliness like putting barricades around
 national monuments that are never staffed, etc.

I wouldn't really care which political party was involved in this, BTW.
Supposedly the government per se isn't "political" but that seems to be a
thing of the past.