Sill bolts on metal decking question.

Hello All

I have a project with three building units

Main House  L-shaped 28'x65'one leg 54'x35' other leg.        Guest house

30'x30'          Workshop            26'x33'

All floors are W6x25 steel beams w/ 4" concrete over 11/2" BN-36 metal
decking at all building edges.  All floor decks extend 4.5' beyond the
supporting CMU wall below all around all sides of the buildings.

Architect's 12" total floor thickness.

CMU walls vary from 2.5'-4.5' in height.

The walls about the deck are 2x6 wood studs.  In the past I have placed
steel beams beneath all shear walls and installed welded studs @ CL of
steel beams to engage the sill plates in shear walls.

Holdown bolts I will weld to steel beams but how practical is it to drill
in 5/8" dia Titen or Quick bolts from above after the deck is cast.

Any ideas or thoughts are welcome.

Joven Engineering

P.O. Box 5098

La Quinta,  Ca  92248-5098