Re: Ontario Building Code

Gary,
You taught me something new today! I wasn’t aware that the Regulation to
the Act was available, but it makes sense. It’s still missing the good
stuff (regional wind, snow seismic, etc. tables) for which you have to buy
both binders, anyway.

I had a chat with the person you referred. Thanks.

Regards
Paul Ransom, P.Eng.
PRansom(--nospam--at)PaulRansom.ca