Re: Document

The other possibility is that the email addresses we use in responding are in the archives which are readily accessible to searching and the spam programs went through those collecting email addresses. I have noticed that I am getting more spam mail at my work address. We post out email addresses on the company website so they probably collected them from there. Unfortunately, the spammers don't use names like Veronica J. Radioactivity (true) very often.

On 3/6/2014 9:12 AM, Polhemus, William wrote:
But neither is this an "attack" per se.

I suspect someone's address book got pilfered, and 'bots are sending these out to every address they find.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Nick Fanger Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 11:21 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Document

Smells like spam / malware / virus.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Nick Fanger, SE

Kish Rigging, Inc.
5400 Commerce Ave.
Moorpark, CA 93021

Truncated 376 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
*
Drew Morris, PE*| Project Engineer