RE: Document

I feel left out Verizon's spam filter deleted before it came to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Drew Morris
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 11:02 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Document

The other possibility is that the email addresses we use in responding are
in the archives which are readily accessible to searching and the spam
programs went through those collecting email addresses. I have noticed that
I am getting more spam mail at my work address.  We post out email
addresses on the company website so they probably collected them from
there. Unfortunately, the spammers don't use names like Veronica J.
Radioactivity (true) very often.

On 3/6/2014 9:12 AM, Polhemus, William wrote:
> But neither is this an "attack" per se.
>
> I suspect someone's address book got pilfered, and 'bots are sending
> these out to every address they find.

Truncated 435 characters in the previous message to save energy.