Re: Document

This is latest I'm getting in my email with an attachment that I will never open:

"Notice to vacate immediately,

You are hereby required to move out from the
premises you have been holding possession of.
The bank has foreclosed on your property and
you are presently considered to be a trespasser.
In exchange for you cooperation, the bank may decide
to offer you a cash incentive amounting to $1000.

You have three days to contact us
and make arrangements for a move out.

Our contact info as well as the bank resolution
are in the attachment to this notice.

Real estate agency,
ALVARADO ESTES"

Our house is paid for.