RE: Document

That is a funny one Neil ..... I am still waiting on my Nigeria relative
who died 10 years ago, still no money.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of nma
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 1:27 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Document

This is latest I'm getting in my email with an attachment that I will never
open:

"Notice to vacate immediately,

You are hereby required to move out from the premises you have been holding
possession of.
The bank has foreclosed on your property and you are presently considered
to be a trespasser.
In exchange for you cooperation, the bank may decide to offer you a cash
incentive amounting to $1000.

You have three days to contact us
and make arrangements for a move out.

Our contact info as well as the bank resolution are in the attachment to
this notice.

Real estate agency,
ALVARADO ESTES"

Truncated 997 characters in the previous message to save energy.