Steel SMF

Good afternoon,

Can somebody share a good reference (if any) regarding the design of a
steel SMF with beam framing along the weak axis of the column (it's a
corner condition, beams in both directions)?

I got FEMA 355D, and it helps - but, for the sake of plan checking, would
appreciate something more recent, at least post-Northridge.  In this sense,
 the 2009 NEHRP/NIST Technical Brief 2 Section 3.5.3 is quite
discouraging…

Thanks,

V. Steve Gordin
Licensed Structural Engineer