-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Casey K. Hemmatyar Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2014 11:42 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] You're Invited! Tues. Mar 11, 2014 SEOASC LIVE
Webinar CBC 2013

You’re invited!

SEOASC LIVE Webinar:

Updates on California Building Code 2013, IBC 2012 & AISC 7-10

Registration: <http://www.seaosc.org/events_detail.cfm?pk_event=276>

The presentation will cover the CBC 2013, IBC 2012 Model Code and ASCE 7-10
 Referenced Standard, effective January 1, 2014. It will cover the new and
important changes related to the structural engineering requirements with
emphasis on seismic topics. It will also address major updates as they
relate to OSHPD and DSA requirements. The presentation touches on the
updates in Inspections, Structural Observation and Material & Test
Standards requirements with regards to concrete, steel, masonry and wood
construction. Only 4 days left! Limited availability: Webinar PDH
Certificate will be provided to qualified participants;
<http://www.seaosc.org/seaosc_pdh_certificates.cfm>

Casey K. Hemmatyar, SE

SEAOSC Technology Committee Chair

www.seaosc.org

www.psfeg.com

Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. PSFEG®