Re: You're Invited! Tues. Mar 11, 2014 SEOASC LIVE Webinar CBC 2013

I went to this luncheon seminar in person.  It is a very good and brief
presentation. I strongly recommend for all structural engineers.

TURMSAK (ED) LATTHITHAM, S.E., PRESIDENT
http://edlstructuralengineering.com
805-658-6525
805-658-6195 (fax)

Truncated 1494 characters in the previous message to save energy.