From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Drew Morris
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 12:35 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Photovoltaic panel weights

I have a project were the client is interested in putting on a roof mounted
flush photovoltaic array on a new building.  The client is researching
through the vendors but i need to get an approximate dead load to do some
sizing on roof joists.  Any ball park figures I can use,
10 psf?

--
*
Drew Morris, PE*| Project Engineer