From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Oshin Tosounian
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:57 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] EOR and Special Inspections and contracts

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't special inspections performed by special
inspectors certified in the filed they are doing the inspection? Are
structural  engineers allowed to perform special inspections without
certification? I know I wouldn't be doing any special inspector's duties for
 concrete, masonry,  structural steel, etc.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.