-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:07 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Special Reinforced Masonry Shear Walls

Bill,

Thanks for this info. Have you tried using the CMACN software for your design
 and, if so, what are your thoughts on their programs? (I don't think Enercalc
 has the masonry shear pier module anymore).

Larry Hauer, S.E.