Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Civil Drainage Question

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
In my neck of the woods, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, the answer to that question would be yes. But Erosion Measures could be Grass Sod Staked in Place to control runoff or hydroseed with tackifiers. I believe that a property owner is responsible for damage done to the neighboring properties if the result of that damage originated in the property in question. Hope that helps.

On 3/31/2014 2:40 PM, J Johnston wrote:
I know this is not a structural question, but it is a civil
engineering/grading one. An uphill undeveloped lot drains on downhill
neighbors, but now is eroding and carrying mud as well. Is uphill neighbor resposible for placing erosion measures in place?


Post your message to the list by sending it to: SEAINT-SEAOSC(--nospam--at)

The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web.
These archives are located at:

To contact the list owner, send your message to:

Sponsored By: Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. (PSFEG)

To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here.