Re: Civil Drainage Question

In my neck of the woods, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, the answer to that question would be yes. But Erosion Measures could be Grass Sod Staked in Place to control runoff or hydroseed with tackifiers. I believe that a property owner is responsible for damage done to the neighboring properties if the result of that damage originated in the property in question. Hope that helps.