Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Civil Drainage Question

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Since these types of rules and laws can be very localized, I would
encourage you to engage the services of a local LICENSED civil engineer.
They may be able to offer you a "walk and talk" type site visit for a
minimal fee, so you at least you know where to go next. I do these types of
reduced scope and fee site visits for homeowners all of the time. I
normally get a lot of satisfaction out of helping answer homeowners
questions when they had no idea who to ask.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Joe Venuti <jovenengr(--nospam--at)> wrote:

> It also may depend on who owns the slope.
> Joe Venuti
> -----Original Message-----
> From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at) [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)] On
> Behalf Of Joe Venuti
> Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 2:01 PM
> To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)
> Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Civil Drainage Question
> It
> It would depend on if the mud & water is coming from the property above 
> or is coming from the hillside along the edge of the property and not 
> caused by the property above.  Along with city ordinances. Hopefully they
> neighbors
> get along or along comes the lawyers.
> Joe Venuti

Truncated 520 characters in the previous message to save energy.

Post your message to the list by sending it to: 

The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web.
These archives are located at:

To contact the list owner, send your message to:

Sponsored By: Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. (PSFEG)

To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here.