Re: Civil Drainage Question

Since these types of rules and laws can be very localized, I would
encourage you to engage the services of a local LICENSED civil engineer.
They may be able to offer you a "walk and talk" type site visit for a
minimal fee, so you at least you know where to go next. I do these types of
reduced scope and fee site visits for homeowners all of the time. I
normally get a lot of satisfaction out of helping answer homeowners
questions when they had no idea who to ask.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Joe Venuti <jovenengr(--nospam--at)verizon.net> wrote:

> It also may depend on who owns the slope.
>
> Joe Venuti

Truncated 520 characters in the previous message to save energy.