Fwd: Fw: Fwd: FW: Climbing To The Top Of The Mackinac Bridge

Fellow engineers,

A friend of mine sent me this link to a video showing the view from the top of the Mackinac Bridge. I thought some of you might be interested in seeing the spectacular view from the very top of a very high bridge.

As I watched I couldn't help also noticing what, to me, seemed like significant rust blisters near some of the riveted connections. I thought some of you might be interested in that too.

Regards,

Daryl