From: Polhemus, William <wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com>
To: seaint-seaosc <seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com>
Sent: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 11:36 am
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Positive Connection

Call the AISC Support Line.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc@mail-l
ist.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Gordin Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:26 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com

Not to my knowledge…
V. Steve Gordin PhD
Licensed Structural Engineer
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers
2081 Business Center Drive #105
Irvine CA 92612
949-552-5244
sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com

On Apr 17, 2014, at 10:36 AM, "Polhemus, William" <wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com>

Truncated 306 characters in the previous message to save energy.